Performance Carbide manufactures standard (turning, milling, threading, grooving, top-notch, dog bones, cut-off, spade drills) and special (to print, special widths, special radius) inserts.
Our top quality inserts can be manufactured of:
- Silicon Nitride
Your inserts will be ground to industry standards or ground to your print.
Our exacting work includes:
- Quality carbide from well-known, made in the U.S.A., industry-leading manufacturers
- Limitless grade and style selection
- Custom grinding to your specifications with the potential for altering the process to give you the optimum tool for your application
- Standard and special edge prep to enhance tool life of your insert
- Wide range of options for coatings available
OEM Insert Manufacturing Capabilities
Performance Carbide prides itself on its customer-focused approach to full-line indexable insert needs. Let us show you why we have been chosen by other manufacturers to fulfill their OEM needs. We can work with you to engineer special inserts or supply you with standard inserts to fulfill your cutting insert needs.